Here is a list of some of the helplines available in Canada for men who are struggling with anxiety and depression:
- Mental Health Helpline: A toll-free, confidential helpline that provides support and information on mental health and addiction issues, available 24/7 at 1-866-531-2600.
- Canadian Mental Health Association: A nationwide organization that provides support and resources for individuals with mental health and addiction issues, reachable at 1-833-456-4566.
- Men’s Health Network Canada: A non-profit organization that provides information and resources on men’s health, including mental health, reachable at email@example.com.
- Men’s Support Network: A community-based organization that provides support and resources for men who are struggling with abuse, trauma, relationship issues and mental health concerns, reachable at 416-410-3636 in Toronto.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): A U.S. government organization that provides support and resources for individuals with substance abuse and mental health issues, reachable at 1-800-662-4357.
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention: A national organization that provides support and resources for individuals who are struggling with thoughts of suicide and their loved ones, reachable at 1-833-456-4566.
- Here to Help: A website that provides information and resources on mental health, including anxiety and depression, available at heretohelp.bc.ca.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and there may be other resources available. It is important to reach out for help if you or someone you know is struggling with anxiety or depression.