Anxiety and Depression Resources for Teens and College Students, here is a list of some of the helplines available in Canada for teens and college students who are struggling with anxiety and depression:
- Kids Help Phone: A confidential and anonymous helpline that provides support and resources for young people up to age 20, available 24/7 at 1-800-668-6868.
- Mental Health Helpline: A toll-free, confidential helpline that provides support and information on mental health and addiction issues, available 24/7 at 1-866-531-2600.
- Canadian Mental Health Association: A nationwide organization that provides support and resources for individuals with mental health and addiction issues, reachable at 1-833-456-4566.
- Good2Talk: A confidential helpline for post-secondary students in Ontario, available 24/7 at 1-866-925-5454.
- ConnexOntario: A website that provides information and resources on mental health and addiction services in Ontario, reachable at 1-866-531-2600.
- Here to Help: A website that provides information and resources on mental health, including anxiety and depression, available at heretohelp.bc.ca.
- YouthSpace: An online crisis support service for youth in British Columbia, available 24/7 at youthspace.ca.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and there may be other resources available. It is important to reach out for help if you or someone you know is struggling with anxiety or depression.